03 August 2009

Wasteful

I've ignored this blog, not that anyone's reading. Is anyone's reading? I think half the time I'm keeping this record is because I want to write about work, but I also like to entertain people. Sadly, this isn't an entertainment blog - it's a blog about work. Go figure.

I think Bossman's thinking of cutting Brandon from the work list. Estella and he talked about it. Apparently, after him and Fred went to go pick up the barricades, Brandon said he was leaving. He signed out and left. Bossman said he didn't say for him to go and Estella sure as hell didn't either. This left Julie to do extra work at the gate. I couldn't relieve her as I've taken on clean up. The only thing keeping Bossman from axing Brandon is the fact we'll be short a guy.

I don't know how I feel about the guy. Half of me is annoyed by his constant bickering, the other half is apathetic.

0 Comments: