05 July 2009

There's no rest for the wicked

Despite still feeling sick, I'm going to work today at 4:15pm because Tim hasn't returned from out of town. Estella called me and I was intent on ignoring all the calls then make up some bullshit later. Sad part is, I'm not that sort of guy. I told her that I was still sick and if she couldn't find a single person to cover for me, then I'd go in. That translated, of course, to stop looking I'll go in. I just wanted to let them know I was on call whenever they needed me, just as long as I have a ride to work.

After today, the team is heading out of town for four days, returning on Friday. After four days of home games, I'm off from the 14-22. In that period of time, I hope to get paid once again so I can go out and buy me a much needed book and Watchmen DVD which is out on the 21st.

While talking to Estella, I told her about the old f@#k in the red Ford truck who was giving me beef because of my calling Super while working. She told me if he does it again, to snap a picture - thank you picture phone! - and send it in. I told her if I don't get a picture of him, then I'll get a picture of his license plates and the model and they can do what they will with that information. There's no need to be so rude to people, period.

0 Comments: