16 July 2009

Things Parking Lot Nazis Do On Their Day Off

Went to pick up the check today. Bossman, or someone, had the water hose on. Nice job watering the pavement and the neighboring street.

To settle a feud that Jyg and I have been having with Izzy, I asked the lady which day I didn't show up for work. The answer, apparently, was the 30th, which I'm beginning to doubt because I could've sworn it was a Monday and June only has 30 days. Doesn't matter, I know I missed one day and we watched True Blood sans Izzy and she's hell bent in stating she was with us. Which is weird, because right afterward we watched a movie, one that Izzy (being twelve) would surely have complained about.

After depositing the check, I went to purchase some much needed stuff. A new pillow, a new pillow protector sheet and a new bed sheet thingie - the thing you put on top of the mattress to keep it from staining...I forget what it's called, a protector of sorts. I picked up another Hawaiian shirt - I love them! - and some DVD-Rs because I needed to move stuff off my computer. It was quite the sweet day. Best part is, I didn't have to work!

0 Comments: